Sunday, May 3, 2020

05/03/20 At VBS not too long ago, a 12 year-old boy said, “My plan is to live any way and do anything I want until I’m really old. When I’m about to die, then I’ll ask Jesus to save me! That’s MY plan”?
          But Isaiah 55:6-7 (CSB) says, “Seek the Lord while He may be found; call to Him while He is near. 7 Let the wicked one abandon his way and the sinful one his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, so He may have compassion on him, and to our God, for He will freely forgive.”
          You and I do NOT get to choose when and how we will “get right with God”! We need to recognize the spiritual opportunities He places before us and act on them, then and there! Often when I share the gospel with someone, he or she will respond, “I’ve got to get my life cleaned up first; then I’ll take care of Jesus and all that.” I usually answer, “EVEN IF YOU’RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK, YOU’LL GET RUN OVER IF YOU JUST SIT THERE LONG ENOUGH!” If YOU need to be saved from your sin, self, Satan and an eternity in Hell,DO IT NOW—TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment