Monday, April 26, 2021

04/26/21 FOLLOW THE LEADER #10 (1 Sam.14:6-23)

WHAT ABOUT YOU? Will YOU COMMIT to be a Godly Follower and Follow Our Godly Leaders into God’s Battle RIGHT NOW?

Will YOU STAND (or RAISE YOUR HANDS), Join Me and SAY To Our Pastors (AND Other Godly Leaders):

DO AS YOU WISH. I AM WITH YOU HEART AND SOUL.” (1 Sam.14:7)

INVITATION: “FINALLY” (Means absolutely NOTHING when preachers say that!) Please stay tuned and pay attention for about 5 more minutes, The Most Important Moments of this entire morning!

Maybe You need to RENEW your commitment to FOLLOW our Pastors.

OR JOIN this Church, OUR “squadron” in God’s Army—Become part of the Solution, NOT the Problem!

OR Have YOU ever experienced a Divine Extreme Makeover? Currently 65% of Americans claim to be Christians. But, clearly, the true percentage is MUCH LESS. Jesus Himself said that FEW, literally VERY FEW, people are SAVED. What makes you think you are one of THE FEW, THE SAVED?

Every man, woman, boy and girl is born with a SIN Nature, a hell-bound sinner, a rebel, an enemy of God! And NO amount of self-control, restraint, church attendance and “good deeds” can change that! Most personal testimonies mention “I” several times: I went to church, I listened to the sermon, I got excited, I walked down the aisle, I shook the pastor’s hand, I got saved, I was baptized, I joined the church. BUT GENUINE SALVATION begins with GOD NOT I. Were you Drawn by the Spirit, Convicted, given Saving Faith by the Spirit, REBORN and Dramatically CHANGED by God, given a New Heart, New Spirit,  New Name, New Power, a New Life Purpose? Were you Remade by God into a Brand-New Creation? It’s NOT Do You Know Jesus; it’s Does Jesus Know You? Do you have a deep love for God, God’s Church and His People for reading and obeying His Word, the Bible, So excited that you love to tell others about Jesus?

Least Bit Uncertain about ANY? DON’T WAIT; SEIZE THIS MOMENT; TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION; DON’T GAMBLE WITH YOUR ETERNAL DESTINY FOR ANOTHER MINUTE. SURRENDER YOUR LIFE TO JESUS THIS MOMENT AND BE SAVED! WON’T YOU DO THAT RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment